Sketchup Modelling Essentials
This full 2-day 3d modelling course introduces the general operations of Sketchup to the beginner user and teaches them how to model accurately and orderly. The course covers image generation, exporting and use of architecture-related plugins for Sketchup. Exercises are targeted toward architects and designers with an emphasis on commonly used operations and procedures. All classes use the professional version, Sketchup Pro.
The course covers the following items:
- Basic Operations & Preferences - New file, open, save, units
- Navigation around the 3d environment
- Drawing of 2d & 3d elements with accuracy and precision
- Use of modifying tools such as moving, copying, rotating, scaling
- Advanced tools such as boolean operations, push-pull, follow-me
- Texturing and painting elements
- Grouping, components and layer organisation
- Geolocation and 3D Warehouse
- Typical plugins for Architects and Building Designers
- Creating scenes and using drawing styles
- Terrain modelling from contour maps
- Basic use of the section tool
- Exporting and generating images
- Exporting/Importing into Autocad and Layout
- Introduction to Layout to create presentation sheets
All computers, equipment and lunch is provided. A printed reference guide, USB drive with various resource files to help you generate your own images and graphics, and 12 months Skype/email/phone/video support/Sketchup Training School access** is included with this course.
Cost: AUD$1100 (NZD$1100)
Click here for enquiries OR register for the course by clicking on your city in the Classes in Your City section below.
# Offer valid for a single user licence. Offer expires 30/6/2018.